Saturday, September 11, 2010

Place des Martyrs, 21


Here are some pictures of the inside of my place. My shipment hasn't yet arrived from the US - so its pretty empty right now of personal things. Hopefully the air freight will arrive this week and the sea containerwithin the month.


This is the building front hallway, mailbox and my door straight ahead. (Ha, ha my refection in the glass door).


This is the dining room. (So, THIS is the dining room!)







This is the living room. I'm looking forward to my things arriving so I can fill up the bookshelves and put something on the mantle.






This is the kitchen - have to learn using an oven in Celsius. Lots of new ways of doing things.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures Denise - it's good to finally "know" where you are living. I look forward to following your adventures!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place!! Love the high ceilings. Great name for the blog too - very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very modern - I like... Can't wait to see the Neener touches added in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee, sooooooo, soooo happy to see your place!!! I'm with your sis and feel better "knowing" where you are living. =) Can't wait to experience Brussels through your eyes.
    Love you,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete